How often should you clean your restaurant's exhaust hood?
Kitchen exhaust systems that are over wood-burning or charcoal-burning stoves require cleaning the most often. The frequency of restaurant exhaust hood cleaning depends on what you’re cooking, such as:
- 30 days for wood-burning stoves, char-broilers and 24-hour restaurants
- 60 days for fast-food locations
- 90 days for restaurant, hotel and hospital kitchens
- 180 days for pizza places and small snack bars
- 1 year for hoods over non-grease appliances, such as dishwashers
Cleaning the exhaust hood should be a part of your restaurant’s routine maintenance. Call 318-426-4374 today to schedule restaurant exhaust vent cleaning in the Benton, LA area including Shreveport.